Dunkin' to Limit Service Nationwide to Drive-thru, Carry-out and Delivery Service Only
"As we navigate through the challenges of COVID-19, I want to reiterate our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, franchisees, employees, and the communities we serve," said
With the majority of transactions at Dunkin'
- Immediately remove tables and chairs from all restaurants and outdoor patios to prevent the congregation of customers
- Encourage mobile ordering through the Dunkin' app to limit person-to-person contact and to move guests through the restaurants as quickly as possible
- Promote delivery service via Grubhub and other delivery partners where available
- Expand curbside service through the Dunkin' app at select restaurants
- Reduce hours of operations to provide relief to restaurant employees and to allow extra time for deep cleaning and sanitation processes in the evening
- Franchisees are also being given the option to temporarily close some locations in markets where there are other Dunkin' restaurants nearby
The company is committed to supporting franchisees and crew so they can continue to serve great coffee at the speed of Dunkin'.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dunkin-to-limit-service-nationwide-to-drive-thru-carry-out-and-delivery-service-only-301025251.html
Michelle King, Dunkin' Brands, firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-737-5200